Thursday, October 8, 2009

design your wall

We seem to be in the midst of a wallpaper revolution! I love what you can find out there now. It's fun to surf the web and look at all the fun patterns and prints. There is something for every taste and style. It did take us almost a week to apply the wallpaper in our front room, and that was just on one wall, not the whole room. To make your life a little easier, vinyl cut outs have taken over the wall decor world. Simply peel and stick. Perfect for renters because you can just peel it off when you move. I just wish that we had more rooms in our house to decorate, (and more moo-la, because it can get expensive!).


3 comments:

Tasha said...

Yes, those all do look very fun! Where is your wall? I want to see what you are putting up!

sara said...

I love all those prints! I need to look into that and put up some cool wallpaper!

jenn (+ will) said...

so cute!