Monday, October 19, 2009

Branchaud Family

This is a family that I just love. I met Adrienne in Kindergarden but we didn't become BFFs until 4th grade. I remember Adrienne was one of the cool girls. She was really pretty and always had her hair in cool braids. I just knew that we needed to be friends! We started hanging out and then we became connected at the hip ever since. We lived at each other's houses. My family became her family and her family became mine. We made a million home videos, and loved to play office (so weird). We went on family vacations together, which included many summers at the Colorado River. I just adore them and was so excited to hear they were coming to Hawaii for their vacation!


Allison, Char, Tristan, and Adrienne. My favorite ladies. (Dennis was MIA)


Tristan loved all of his aunties.


Come back to Oahu soon!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

How fun!!!So fun you got to see Adrienne and they got to see you and cute Tristen. fun, fun, fun!

Marci said...

i still remember how much fum we had at camp. Adrienne said that your farts smelled like McDonalds. Haha!

Shandra and Christian said...

ewwww thanks for that comment Marci. ha ha! I think you were thinking of someone else.