Thursday, October 1, 2009

3 kitchen appliances on my mind

Kitchen-aid Mixer:


I could probably live without this, but I just think that they are cute. I love all the colors it comes in and the vintage look it can add to your kitchen. One day.

Bread Maker:

I LOVE bread. Some of you may know that I can't make bread. I try and try and I don't know what goes wrong. My bread rolls always end up really heavy, Christian calls them baseballs. I tried my sister's bread maker this summer and nearly died when I saw how easy it was. And they were oh so tasty.

Food Processor:

I could use this one sooner than later. Baby food can get expensive!

6 comments:

elise said...

buy a kitchen aid & food processor. you won't regret it. i LOVE both of my & use them all the time. and the bread maker? on my list too. i have had a few too many rolls turn into hockey pucks...sigh.

The last Unicorn said...

I have the kitchen aid professional mixer and it is fabulous! I have only made one loaf of bread that was good... it is a true art form. And now I have the challenge of making it gluten free!!!

Anna said...

I can't live without my food processor or kitchen aid. I use them ALL the time.
A cheaper version of a food processor is an immersion blender (the handheld mixer). It is great for baby food.

tatum said...

i would like all three of those things, too. christmas is coming up .... maybe i should start bugging Sam.

Gavin and Shawna said...

Have the kitchen aid--its great. give it to Christian for christmas...its the gift that keeps giving=)
Food processer--have a mini one..but it kinda bites.
I REALLY want a breadmaker...that's a great mothers day present...I dont like those kinda gifts for christmas or birthdays...since they are the ones that get the most out of the return products=))

Alisa said...

I love love love my food processor (a mini one). I make a mean sweet potato puree. It is so good I eat it. Pureed carrots are really good too. So much better than the store bought stuff. I also use it to chop food almost every time I cook. It is so quick and easy.