Monday, October 26, 2009

8 months


I still don't believe that he is 8 months old already. Maybe because he's so small still. His new nickname here at the Clawson household is "monkey boy". He's all over the place and climbing everything. You can tell that his little mind is moving a mile a minute. "What's that?, what's this?, what's over there? I must go there". I have a feeling that he could be walking in a month. He can hold himself up with one arm, and sometimes let go and stand by himself for a couple of seconds. Freakishly strong. It makes me happy to see that he's so happy. He is really easily entertained and rarely cries (unless he's strapped down in his car seat). Such a good baby. We love him to pieces. Happy birthday monkey boy.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

He really is so cute. I cant believe he is 8 months either. Seems like you just had him.

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! I love it! I need to hang out with him...

Alisa said...

The middle one is my favorite. So cute.

cassidy said...

He is so adorable! And he really does seem to be such a happy, good baby. Love his big smile!

Anna said...

He is such a great kid. I bet you anything he will be walking soon. He is so motivated and busy and curious and awesome.

stanford said...

He is so cute! I love how strong he is. I really can't believe they are 8 months already too!!!

stanford said...

Opps-that last message was by me, Sara :)