Friday, April 30, 2010

LOST wrap party

Last weekend was the Lost wrap party and we are fortunate enough to have two great friends who work on the show to get us in. :) Alyse (below on the left) works in the Accounting Department and Shiloh (below on the right) works in the Art Department. Christian and I are a little behind on watching the show, we are just starting season 3. We're lame, but we are trying to catch up. I was able to get a couple of pictures with my faves. See my stalker pictures below.


I couldn't decide which smile of Sawyers I liked better, so I posted them both! He really is as handsome in person:


We spent the most time chatting with Hurley. Very cool guy. Look at Sawyer blowing into my ear in the back. He just couldn't get enough:

John Locke (aka Lock Hatch). He's dreamy too (but not in this picture):

Ben, the Other's leader. This photo is funny because our heads are tilted together and touching, as though we are dear friends. Locke actually took this picture of us. He kind of just stole my camera and insisted on taking it:


As you watch the series finally of the show, don't blink because you might just see Christian and I roaming around in the background as extras. :)

13 comments:

Tasha said...

How stinkin fun!!

Emily C said...

ThAt is so cool y'all were hanging with the cast of lost!! They look like they were nice and chill

Melanie said...

Christian had better watch out. It looks like there might be some competition!

Anna said...

Awesome! So even if the show finale ends up being disappointing plot-wise (they better answer my questions or I'll be ticked) it will still be worth watching. I won't have wasted 6 years of my life on this show!!!! I'll be watching closely for you guys.

Bill Hastings said...

Great pix! But where's Christian? No fan shots? We'll have to watch the finale.

The last Unicorn said...

This is so awesome!!! I never watch Lost... well I did once and it lost me. But you know I will be watching the episode you guys are on!!! You have to make sure we get all the details so we can tune in.

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I'm so jealous! I know people have issues with the show, but I remain a loyal fan. I will most definitely be watching for you both!

The Nelsons said...

Picture number one of Sawyer is definately the better one- that little smirk... love it. I'm jealous! Mainly because of you and Benjamin Lynos being bff!
watch out-he's tricky.
~Nat

tatum said...

AHH OMG!!!! Sam and i are HUGE Lost fans. i have only one question, did you get to meet/see DESMOND???? I LOVE HIM. we will watch for you guys!!

Whitney said...

Fun! I love when famous people are nice:-)

jenn (+ will) said...

soooo awesome!!

sara said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE LOST! HOw awesome you got to meet them!

Steph Strike said...

i want to know how many people at the party thought you were julia roberts...you're practically famous already!!