Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Waimanalo with the Thomsons

Last Saturday we went to Waimanalo Beach with the Thomson family and Miss Haley. This beach day couldn't have been more perfect; the water was warm, light wind, the sun was out. Tristan is starting to enjoy getting slammed by the waves. Not one peep comes out of him, he loves it apparently. It scares me!








Tristan with his new best friend, Ezra. Ezra was adopted into the Thomson Family on April 1st and he is probably the easiest baby I have ever seen. He's such a sweetheart!
Tristan takes family photos very seriously.
Constantly pointing. I think there was a helicopter above us.


The Thomson Family. Love them.

p.s. I'm over the huge photos! I still need to figure out how to size them perfectly. Working on it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I want to go hang out at the beach with you guys. June??? PS, your family is way too tan!

Bill Hastings said...

It's been too long since we went to the beach! Good fun and great pix.

Whitney said...

Fun tims. You always get so many beautiful pictures. Teak is quite the little water boy! Jim will be sad if he's a way better surfer than Soren (that's the name, Deetrick).

elise said...

That beach is SO pretty. I'm pretty jealous. And your bathing suit?! I love it.

kori said...

i LOVE your swimsuit! Where did you get it?