Thursday, April 22, 2010

my boys

Wow, my photos are kind of too big. Please be patient with me while I experiment with my photo sizes. Mahalo!

I'm going to confess something, and it's the first time I will be saying this out loud (or typing it out loud), but I wouldn't mind if I ended up with all boys.
(Did I just jinx myself?) I just love having a little boy right now. He has so many crazy things he wants to do or get into.
You can also tell that he just adores his "da da" by the way he looks at him or how excited he gets when he comes home from work. It's really cute.
He wants to do everything his dad does, and he thinks he can! He's obsessed with his boards, surf and skate, and tries to stand on them and ride
them on his own. T also loves to rock out when Christian drops a beat. He's just a munchkin and we just love the little man.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now don't get me wrong, I would love to have a little girl as well, I just wouldn't mind if Tristan had a couple of brothers to tackle.

10 comments:

Tasha said...

Those pictures are seriously so cute. What a cute kid. Boys really are great. I would have to agree.

Whitney said...

That's very cute. Maybe you can have a brood of boys:-) I hear they're way easier as teenagers...

elise said...

Tristan is SO cute. I think little boys are so, so adorable.

cassidy said...

Lately I have been feeling the same way. I just love my little boy so much that I can't imagine having a girl as fun as him. Tristan looks like he's having a blast on the skateboard.

Brooke and Mando said...

Look at how cute his little feet are in those slippers! He is gonna be a pro! Shan, i can picture you having all boys, but your little girl would be so gorgeous!

Bill Hastings said...

Such cute pix!

Anna said...

hugs to cute Tristan. He is so cute.

Anna said...

(PS if you have all boys that means you have all daughters in law)

Drew and Stormi said...

Yay for little boys...they are so much fun! I don't think I've ever seen Christian with socks and shoes on...besides at church and even then I never saw his socks...too funny! I miss the 808! Hope you all are well, we miss you!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I need to spend more time with that little guy. I'm sure he'll be properly trained in the ways.