Monday, April 26, 2010

family in town

My mom, sister, aunt and cousin were in town for a visit last week. They stayed at the Sheraton Hotel and I played tourist for the week, it was fun! We did some pool time, beach days, shopped a little, you know, the things you do when company is in town. They hadn't seen Tristan since Christmas and he has changed so much since then. They got to see how crazy and cute this kid is now. He's walking and talking now, (his own jibber jabber language). He's evening signing a little, which I'm confused about because I barely signed to him in the first place and I completely stopped when he was about 9 months old. Little ones are so observant and smart. Anyways, it was such a great week with my family. I realize that when you are having fun, you forget to take your camera out and take pictures. This is all I have! :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Miss Taryn (my cousin) played the role of nanny for the week and jumped on it when Tristan needed to walk around, swim, or go up and down on the escalator. We all kind of took turns but sweet Taryn was more than willing.

Photobucket

The crack. Please note that these board shorts are 3-6 month old in size! We have a drawer full of board shorts that we are just waiting for him to grow into. This picture was taken after his non-swimmer diaper filled up with water to maximum capacity, ready to blow. Then he gets to run around free. We did have one poop accident while at the beach. He went to hide of course to do his business behind two other people's lounge chairs. I looked over and saw what he was doing and I got there just as his little dumpling fell out of his shorts, and then he ran away. I had to clean it up as if he were my dog, apologize to the people around him, and then rinse him off in the ocean. The risks I take for letting him run around without a diaper.

Photobucket

My beautiful sister Chelcie holding a tired little boy. He really does love his auntie but he just wasn't having it at the time.

Thanks for your visit! You will be missed.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Yeah you got to have family in town!! Glad you had fun with them all.

Bill Hastings said...

Sounds like a lot of fun time! Great pix, as usual.