Monday, November 30, 2009

9 months

Our sweet boy is now 9 months old. My whole world has turned up-side-down! So many new things, it's all happening so fast. I love how curious he is about the world. Everything around him is so new to him. He can pick up a piece of grass and examine it for 15 minutes. And those little fingers of his! I love watching him try and grab things as he struggles with his coordination. He's our little champ. He's now starting to dance! My favorite. His dad drops a beat and he bounces up and down and smiles. I love it. He has such a personality now. So happy.
I always wonder what's on that boys mind.
He is almost confident enough to stand on his own!
He gets into everything!!
My day consists of me following him around the house, as he finds new things to get into.
He's a climber! This is a new thing as of the past two weeks. He has figured out how to pull his knee up and push himself higher. He can do stairs now!
His cute little snaggle teeth on the bottom.

He has become quite comfortable sitting in the "cheer stance".
He LOVES being pushed around the house in the laundry basket.
Learning his puzzles. I love watching those little fingers pick up the pegs. He's getting better at it.

Surprisingly, he can sit through a whole book (depending on the night).

I wish he could stay this age forever. Happy 9 months T!

8 comments:

Anna said...

He is so fun. I wish we could see him more often. His cheer stance is awesome. Can you believe how quickly it goes?

Whitney said...

Fun. What a cute little monkey. I hope he develops dance moves as good as his dad's. And I love the cheer stance, too.

cassidy said...

Ha ha I love that he sits in the "cheer stance"! You have one cute boy. I can't believe he's 9 months already. He is going to be walking so soon!

Bill Hastings said...

It was so fun to have you all here for the visit. T sure is a cutie -- and growing fast.

Anonymous said...

He's so beautiful! I hate that I don't get to see him more. I can't believe he's already 9 months. Good work.

Briana said...

He is seriously so cute!!! I love the pictures of him and his daddy checking out the waves :) Isn't it crazy how fast time flies!!!

Gavin and Shawna said...

I can't believe we haven't even met him and he's practically a man! Hurry back to CA and I promise we won't have family things mess up seeing you guys!
He is such a doll.

Alisa said...

You are going to have a one year old before you know it!!! So exciting.