Sunday, July 26, 2009

5 Months




Trying on some glasses without lenses. He loved them.

Tristan is 5 months old today. I was looking back on some of his newborn pictures last night and realized how much he has changed. He looks like a different baby! His personality is starting to shine through and he is becoming so much more fun to hang out with. He is starting to laugh a lot. His dad is the king of making him laugh. He sometimes gets really shy around people and tucks his head into my shoulder and smiles. He gets really excited and kicks his legs when he's outside and he loves to look at all the trees. Shopping with mom or dad is one of his favorite things to do. He grabs items (groceries, clothing, etc.) in front of him and feels them or stares at them in awe. I know that he is going to be a wild child. He is a little wiggle worm and can't sit still. I'm getting a little nervous for when he starts crawling and walking, he's going to be a handful. But we love this little one more than anything. He brings so much joy to our lives.

Happy Birthday Tristan!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are precious! Only 2 more weeks and then the little guy gets to meet his favorite Auntie! Hooray!

Tasha said...

These little guys are growing up way to fast!! I wish time could just stand still a little. He is so darling Shandra! I love those pictures of him :)

Emily C said...

look how sweet and innocent he is! you can just tell from the pictures that he is a sweetie pie!

Drew and Stormi said...

I can't believe Tristan is already 5 months! He's such a little cutie...love the pictures!

Bill Hastings said...

He really is growing and showing more personality. Such a cutie!

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

He's such a darling little guy with sweet big brown eyes. Happy 5 months!

Nancy said...

What can you say....so CUTE!! Love it! I believe I was flirting with him...thats why he was so happy...right?? Flirting buds! xxx

Anna said...

Man, life with babies goes too fast. He is a cutie.

Whitney said...

Yeah, Cwon, soon Tristan will meet ME, his favorite auntie. I have to be somebody's favorite, please!

Those pictures are so cute.

cassidy said...

I love these pictures! Tristan is such an adorable little guy.

erika said...

Oh my goodness could he be any cuter? I hope to get to meet him in person one of these days :)
Miss you guys!!

Anneke and Kris said...

He is soooo cute!!!! I can't believe he is already 5 months!!! Time flies!

Gavin and Shawna said...

Look at those innocent little eyes...whoa mama, he is going to get away with everything=)
When are you headed out our way??

Briana said...

He is so adorable!!!!! You are such a beautiful family!!