Sunday, July 25, 2010

the project recommends: inception




We hardly ever go out to the movies anymore. I think the majority look annoying or the actors in them make me not want to see them. I'm so glad we went out and saw this one on the big screen last Thursday afternoon. It is the best movie I've seen in a long, long time. I felt like Shandra must have felt after we watched The Return of the King when that came out. (She was weeping openly and had to be helped out of the theatre) I held it in better than she did that time, but it was really amazing. I wanted to hide out while the people came and cleaned the theatre and just wait for the next showing.
Really, really awesome movie.

It's like a roller coaster ride and I think we need to go again.


So do yourself a favor: go see Inception and have your mind blown.

5 comments:

bbcurfew said...

GREAT movie. We were obsessed. Definitely want to see it again!

Bill Hastings said...

Sounds good! Mom enjoyed, so I'll have to go, too.

Alisa said...

Agreed

Liz said...

Danny & Kristi just got home from seeing it and loved it. Julie & Rob also saw it and gave the same verdict. Sounds like one we're going to have to see!

Brooke and Mando said...

loved the movie!