Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pumpkins and Baby Friends

We met up with the cousins again at Tom's Farm in Corona.  More Fall fun at the pumpkin patch!  Tristan had a little fever on this day but he was a good sport.


Train ride with Papa.

And then with Addi girl.

Addi enjoying her tractor ride.  It was super sad because the boys were too small to ride the tractors but they waited in line thinking they were next.  They were not happy when we told them they couldn't ride them.  It's not easy being small!

Uncle Ian with his mini-me Von.  

At the pumpkin patch, Tristan snagged a wagon and started collecting pumpkins.  

Addi made sure that Tristan knew exactly how the pumpkin collecting system worked.  


Nama bought some pumpkins for the kids to color on.  T loved this!  Left handed?  It's possible!

I had the chance to meet up with some friends and their babies.  Betsy LOVED hanging out with little girls her age.  It made her so happy!

Betsy with sisters, Harper and Monroe.  It looks like she's saying, "Hey mom, look at me and my friends!  We're playing!".

Rylee was another fun friend that she met.  (I Think that the flash caught Betsy off guard in this pic).  

The mamas and bebes.  

And seeing Adrienne is always a must!  

3 comments:

Bill Hastings said...

More fun! Glad you could spend time in CA.

Chelcie said...

Oh I miss Betsy soooo much! I love seeing her thumb in her mouth :) She's so photogenic!

Courtney said...

I love those pictures. The one of T drawing on the pumpkin is amazing. And I need to cuddle with Betsy. Now.