Thursday, November 17, 2011

Disneyland and a Special Birthday

We went to Disneyland during the last week we were in CA.  I LOVE Disneyland!  It really is a great place.  And it's even better having the kids with us.  I wish I could see everything through their little eyes.  It must be so magical.  We first hit up the Buzz ride.  Tristan freaked out on this ride.  He was surging a little as he shot his gun.  And I'm pretty sure that little Betsy was over stimulated.  It's pretty wild.    

Addison with her favorite Auntie, Chelcie.  :)  We all love this little girl.

 All of the Clawson cousins.  How cute are they?!  All of them looking in different directions.

 One of the highlights of the trips; meeting Minnie Mouse.

 Coming out of seeing It's a Bugs Life movie in 4D.  Pretty cool.  


We also celebrated my sister's birthday while we were there at Roy's!  She turned 23!  (I think?)  Those chocolate soufflés are to die for.  
The birthday girl, Brookie and Mando.

 My brother, Ian and Alisa.

  My mom and dad.
My sister, Chelcie and I.  We were each others dates!  (picture stolen from Chelcie's iphone).

This concludes my CA trip pictures.  Thanks again to my mom and dad for hosting us and for letting us infect everyone with our sicknesses.  And for being patient with Tristan as he tantrumed and bossed everyone around.  Miss everyone already!

4 comments:

Bill Hastings said...

What a great family you have. And the cousins are so cute!

Whitney said...

Looks like a great trip and a nice time with the fam! You guys are so cute. P.S. Love that TKan might be a lefty (in your last post). Encourage that!

Courtney said...

Looks like so much fun! I want to go to Disneyland!

Chelcie said...

That was such a fun day! Miss you guys so much, come back!