Tuesday, June 29, 2010

the great outdoors

Like most toddlers, Tristan is most content outside. He could wander around and explore for hours. Two weekends ago we went to the Big Island for a visit and spent most of our time in their great big yard. Tristan could get lost in this yard! My dream is to have a big yard one day, to let this wild animal loose. We have a little yard but since we are higher up in the Valley, our yard slopes, and it's really scary. Tristan plays in it sometimes but I'm always afraid that he's just going to roll right down it and get hurt. Until I get my big yard, we do parks and the beaches.

Photobucket
Picking wild flowers.

Photobucket
Skateboarding with Dad. He is ready and focused.

Photobucket
So happy. Life couldn't get any better than this.

Photobucket
"Dad, you blow my mind! you are so good!!"

Photobucket
Little stinker. You can tell by this picture that he rules our lives.

Photobucket
Playing with Dad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

He looks so happy and carefree! I envy children :)
I love the pic with the flower behind the ear. Adorable!

Bill Hastings said...

Great pix! See you again soon.

Anna said...

He is the cutest little guy. Seriously.

Shiloh Potter said...

oh man I love the "he rules our lives" photo. That's the best!