Friday, June 25, 2010

California highlights

The main purpose of this California trip was to try and be there when Brookie had her baby, so I could meet baby Joaquin, and be there to help them as much as I could. The timing of Joaquin's arrival was perfect. I had about a week to spend with Brookie before her little man came. And a little over a week after to chill with Joaquin. The only problem was that I was sick for part of the time, and so was baby T, so it kind of ruined my plan of bonding with baby J and relieving the tired parents when I could. I did my best. Meanwhile during some down time, T and I tried to keep ourselves busy. Here are some highlights below;

Photobucket
Tristan reunited with baby Ben. This is when they last saw each other.

Photobucket
Tristan modeling in baby Joaquin's clothes. These may be 3 month old jeans? ha ha.

Photobucket
Lots of swim time with Papa.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Being teased by Aunt Chelcie. I think he liked it though.

Photobucket
Cousin love. Reconnecting with cousin Von.

Photobucket
All 4 cousins together. Taking this picture wasn't easy. Von, Addi, and Joaquin were just fine, it was my son that was trying to escape the whole time and wouldn't hold still.

Photobucket
Since T and I were in town, as well as my Grandma, my parents decided to celebrate their Anniversary with everyone! Sad for them but they did just get back from a Cancun trip so they were ok.
Photobucket
Me and Grandma Flo.

Photobucket
Our attempt at getting a picture of all of us out at dinner, minus a few.

We did a few more things that I don't have pictures of, like going to Disneyland with T and a couple of friends. He LOVED it there! It really is a magical place, the only place that can wear him out and make him sleep! I was sad but excited to come home. We missed Christian SOOO much while we were gone. Two and a half weeks is a long time. Thanks for the fun times family. Hurry and find another excuse for us to come back and visit sometime soon!

0 comments: