Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baby Joaquin

Photobucket


I don't think I have seen a more beautiful baby! His jet black hair with those perfect lips. He's gorgeous! My sister, Brookie, gave birth to Joaquin Ashton Gonzalez on May 31, 2010. Stats: 7 lbs. 11 oz. - 20 inches long. Brooke was a champ during the delivery. I ALMOST made the cut to be in the room when he was born but Brooke got stage fright last minute and requested only my mom and Mando be in the room, which I totally understand. Brooke and Armando are amazing parents! I just love this little boy and wish that I could have had more cuddle time with him while I was in town, but unfortunately I was sick for half of the time, and Tristan (my little leach) was sick as well. I can't wait to watch him grow! Welcome to the family sweet little Joaquin.

Congratulations Brookie and Mando!

2 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

He really is a beautiful baby! I wish I could have seen you while you were here! Next time :)

Emily C said...

what a cutie!!