Monday, May 18, 2009

water baby

Tristan loves bath time. If he's having a melt down, all we have to do is draw his bath and dunk him in and he is a happy camper. We are thrilled that he likes the water, being that we hang out in the water so much ourselves. Hopefully it lasts. Salt water could be a different story.

When I was pregnant with baby T, Christian tried to get me out in the water as much as I could, thinking that the baby would learn to love the ocean while in the womb. He also wanted me out on the surfboard while pregnant. I don't think so.

I'm not much into zodiac signs, in fact, I could care less about them...But...I thought it was interesting that Tristan was born a Pisces. His element is water and his symbol is a fish.

7 comments:

Mia said...

He is so cute!!!! Maybe there is some truth to learning to love the water in the womb 

Bill Hastings said...

Such a cutie! We're anxious for your visit!

Anna said...

Love that little tongue when he grins. So cute!

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

What a gorgeous little smile. :)

Whitney said...

Cute! Water's in his genes:-)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so great. Love it! I hope he's a water baby...sounds like he's off to a good start!

Tasha said...

He seriously is such a cutie Shandra. I just love the grin. I am glad he loves the water. Reading that just made me smile!