Sunday, August 3, 2008

Exploring Mokule'ia

Christian and I wanted to find a new beach so we checked out a beach in Mokule'ia. This is almost the farthest possible beach from where we live. We found an empty beach with beautiful water. Christian had fun bodysurfing while I relaxed. Afterwards we drove through Haleiwa to eat at our favorite sandwich place and have a smoothie and cookie, our North Shore ritual.




Christian has so much fun playing in the water, he could have stayed in there all day.

This is a close up shot of Christian's face from the picture on the left. It amazes me how calm he is while he bodysurfs. He is one with the ocean. :)

5 comments:

Bill Hastings said...

Gorgeous day - beautiful water & beach. We'll have to go to the beach again some day!

Dana and Chase said...

i am so jealous of your life!! i really wish we were there with you!!!

Anna said...

sighhhhhhhhhh
I'm envious.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the zoomed in shot of Christian's face. So calm...

Alisa said...

I got it at Charlotte Russe, of all places. Thanks! Looks like good times at the beach. I am jealous!