Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!



Today is our wedding anniversary. We've been married 6 years! I definitely got more than I asked for when I married Christian. He's a little too good to be true. Just a few great things about C; this guy is a clean freak. He loves a tidy house, from corner to corner. I'm walking through the house with a cookie, dropping crumbs, and he's behind me vacuuming up my trail of crumbs. It works out great. :) He also loves clothes and loves to shop. (yes he's straight). He is very hands on when I shop in the girl section of the store, weird, but I always follow him to the good finds. Also, I found someone who loves the beach as much as me, probably even more. C's pretty cool and I love being married to him. Can't get enough of him.

Dating 6 years ago. We were babies in these pictures and I had BRACES! With bright pink rubber bands. Amazing. I think that was my biggest attraction. I smiled with my mouth full of metal and that's when he knew I was the one.




12 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

You guys are so cute!!! I totally remember you in those braces. You were hot even then! Congrats on making it 6 whole years :)

Anna said...

Congratulations. You guys are a perfect match. Love the picture in the blowhole and love that you had braces with bright pink rubber bands.

Whitney said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Bill Hastings said...

Cute pix! Happy Anniversary! Hard to believe -- six years already.

D Oesterle said...

Congrats on your Anniversary!! You two are so cute!
-Stormi

Briana said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys are such the cutest couple. I love looking at all of your pictures. It just seems to good to be true. How did you two meet again? I really want to hook up again.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Such cute pics...P.S. We're really glad Christian found you!!

Stefanie Stephenson said...

I hope you two had a great anniversary! It's something that's pretty easy to do in Hawaii, as Rob and I found out with our first anniversary. We miss you guys, and of course Hawaii itself. Love ya!

Oh yeah, why didn't you post any pictures with the sexy pink rubber, metel mouth? No wonder Christian couldn't hold himself back!

Steph Strike said...

Happy Anniversary!! More improtantly HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I am a little slow...I started hair school and have been super super busy but I love you and I was thinking about you on the 14th! xoxo.
Steph

Tasha said...

Happy be-lated anniversary you two. I still remember your wedding day. I am glad you found such a great guy Shandra who is perfect for you. I love reading your blog and hearing the fun adventures the two of you are always on!

Emily C said...

i'm a little late wishing you happy anniversary! i love seeing the old pictures. you guys are so cute together.

Blayden Family said...

You two are so beautiful girl. Way fun pics. I love the tinfoil dinners, they are tasty, wish we could join you.