Sunday, January 20, 2008

Movie on the Beach



We found a new free activity that we can start doing. Last night we watched Shrek the 3rd on the beach in Waikiki. We ate plate lunches; Chicken Katsu, BBQ Chicken, rice and salad (not free) while we watched the movie. The stars were out, the moon was bright, Diamond Head was right behind the screen, it was a great night. Except when I got really grouchy because of my hunger pains before the movie. Sorry Christian. And yes, we know Christmas is over, we didn't plan our outfits.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

so jeal-jeal. Kind of sounds like an ideal situation for me. Prepare for visitors as soon as we can get there!

Bill Hastings said...

Jealous! It has been too cold here for tee shirts. Green though, and the strawberries have been very productive lately.

Kevin said...

Hey found you guys from Vauri & Jay's blog. we are at http://therombergs.blogspot.com

tatum said...

ooh fun. love and miss you guys.

Anna said...

Fun....I could handle hanging out with you guys!

Tasha said...

I am SO happy you have a blog . . . and found me so I now found you!! So fun. It was great seeing you at Chelsie's wedding. This movie looked like such a fun idea. Great date night activity! Plus, you get to be in beautiful surroundings. How could it get better?

sara said...

Hey Shandra! I found you on Tasha's blog and had to come check yours out. I love that I can stay tuned to you now. :)

Dana and Chase said...

you guys aare hottttttttttt!!!! i love u but hate that u put that picture of me putting on my make up up hahaha

Drew and Stormi said...

I love the huge picture of you two!!! How did you do that?? Let me know=) Hope you're having a great week!

Tasha said...

Okay, love what you did to the top of your blog! THat is awesome.