Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Christian and I have joined the blogging world and we are excited to start our blogging journal for the new year. Thanks to my genius sister, Chelcie, she gave me the idea to print off my blogs and keep them in a binder as a journal, and keeping a journal is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. So even though you don't really have an interest in what we have to say, at least we are writing our blogs for our journal book. :) So we are excited about the new year and what lies ahead of us. On New Year's Eve we went to dinner and a movie with friends. Then we split and went back home to drink hot chocolate and watch the fireworks from our living room window. Our fellow Manoan's were in great spirit this year as they almost lit the town on fire from all of their fireworks. We loved it! There were probably over 10 different shows going on. It looked like a war zone. New Year's day we hiked back to the Manoa Falls which was beautiful. I still managed to get some bites on me even though I reapplied the bug spray several times throughout the hike. They love my sweet blood! They were all over Christian too but he didn't get one bite. We hope that everyone enjoyed celebrating New Years this year and wish you all the best for 2008!





8 comments:

Erika said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging! So glad you guys finally have one. Be sure to check ours out too...erika-america.blogspot.com
You guys look so great by the way...!

Anna said...

Aloha! Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm excited to keep in touch better. The hike looks amazing.
Also you can get your blog published in book form if you think printing it out would be a pain. check out www.blurb.com

Dana and Chase said...

yes! now i can stalk you and your lover haha i miss you but i will see you in five days!

Bill Hastings said...

Great pics. Love these blogs!

Blayden Family said...

You guys are soo dang cute, I am jealous looking at your hiking photos, I wish I was there.

The last Unicorn said...

Yeah... I found you! Now having you across the ocean won't feel that far away :)
The wedding was amazing today... I hope you got some good pics to post! Love you!!!

Whitney said...

Great idea - journal-blogging! Keep it up.

Whitney said...

Great idea - journal-blogging. Keep up the good work!