Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cheers to Chelcie and Bronson!

Saturday January 12, 2008, Chelcie and Bronson got married in Newport Beach. She was a beautiful bride! It was so great to see the fam and our good friends at the wedding. To our surprise, California was freezing the whole 1/2 week we were there, it was unbearable at times. We got a lot of shopping done, Christian went surfing a couple of times with some friends, us girls got pampered with massages and we got our nails done. The last night we were there we hung out with Whitney and Jim, (Christian's sister and friend) which is always a pleasure. There's no place like home.

Congrats Chels and Bronz!







7 comments:

Anna said...

Looks fun. I LOVE your sisters dress.
Sorry I can't help you solve your blogging woes....I am not so good at much beyond posting picutres.

Anonymous said...

Chelcie looks SO BEAUTIFUL! I wish we could have seen you!

Jesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Blakes said...

Hi Shandra!!! It's Jenny Blake I found you off of Vauri's blog. So good to see you on blogger! Wow Chelcie's wedding looked beautiful. Talk to you later!

The last Unicorn said...

It is tricky to get them side by side. You have to use a different program and then upload them through blogger. I dont really know exactly how... sorry!
The wedding was amazing! Chelcie and Bronson looked so good and it was great to see you and Christian.
I love you!

erika said...

I didn't know Chelcie was engaged...what happened to Bruce? :) Tell her congrats for me and that I miss her doing my hair. You guys look gorgeous and I love your dresses! Miss you!!!!

Jackson 3 said...

Hey!! I saw your link on Vauri's page and had to check it out!! cute page! The way I get my pics side by side is when your uploading them click No orientation (not centered, left or right) then when you upload a pic to your post click on it to have it highlighted then shrink it down really small then put them side by side then you can enlarge them each little by little to make them a little bigger. Hopefully it works. It works for me, I don't know why it wouldn't post like that though?? let me know if it doesn't work...