Thursday, September 19, 2013

Summer Swim at Leahi

This kid is a champ!

We did another swim session at Leahi this Summer and it was a success.  I really really like this swim school!  The pool is heated, so our skinny little boy doesn't get cold and give up mid-class.  The instructors are great.  Tristan has made so much progress with them.  I didn't sign Betsy up this year because she would still be in the mommy-and-me class which I think is a complete waste of money.  We can have our mommy-and-me time any time.  She'll be old enough for an instructor soon.  But she was a great cheerleader on the side lines, as long as she had snacks to munch on, she was good!  
Rocket Launchers:
Sunshine eyes:
Practicing his free-style strokes:
Graduation day!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

SO CUTE. Nice work, Tkan, little water baby. Also in love with Betsy's pony.

Whitney said...

Excellent! That last picture of the two kids is adorable. Can't wait till we can teach Ever to swim.