Thursday, September 26, 2013

Co-op Preschool, Round Two


We started another year of preschool and I'm excited about our group of kids and the awesome moms I will be teaching with this year.  All the of kids get a long so well and I'm happy to work with little four year olds this time who are even more excited about learning. Tristan absolutely loves preschool days.  

The kids were at my house last week.  A couple highlights were frosting our Cakes with 3 Candles (Shaving cream and glue.  It dries all fun and puffy!), popsicle patterns, dance dice (it's a MUST to get those wiggles out), and one day we learned about Pharaohs and pyramids.  I look forward to working more with these little guys.  



4 comments:

Bill Hastings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill Hastings said...

Kids look like they're having fun! (Previous spelling problem.)

Whitney said...

I'm so impressed with you! I'm sure the kids love it.

Courtney said...

So great! I'm sure the kids have a blast with you. What would you do for preschool before pinterest??