Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1/2 years old

I am blown away at how fast this boy is growing. He reached so many milestones this last month, I can't keep up. We are quickly trying to baby-proof our home because he is into everything! I think because he is so tiny for his age, he is able to wiggle around quicker. Oy! He wears me out by the end of the day. He is crawling now, and his new thing is pulling himself up in his crib. Danger! But we just adore him. He does cute new things each day, like his talking or laughing, or gazing at himself in the mirror. We can't get enough. Happy 6 months Tristan!






7 comments:

Emily C said...

what??!?!?! i can't even believe he is 6 months already!!
he is so beautiful. those eyes are to die for

Bill Hastings said...

What a cutie!

Anna said...

Yowser. Walking by 9 months...don't let him let us down ;-).

Anonymous said...

Wow he's so smart. Love that baby. Can we hang out again when I'm not sick?

Tasha said...

I can't believe he is crawling all over the place and pulling himself up in his crib! You have an active one that is for sure!! He is such a cutie!!!!

Whitney said...

Crawling? We knew it was imminent! He's precious (in a good way, not a Lord of Ja way).

elise said...

ahhhh! he is SO cute. that first picture melts my heart.