Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We're in love

Sweet baby Tristan is almost 5 weeks now and is growing so fast. We are savoring every minute we have with him because we know he won't be this tiny forever.


My two favorite boys.

He loves bath time. And one of his favorite things to do is curl up into a ball when I snuggle with him. He always brings his knees up to his chest.

Some of his new toys! He's still getting used to his new swing. He only lasts about 10 minutes in it before he cries. Also, his new stroller finally arrived. The Bumbleride Indie. So far, this stroller is amazing. It rides so smoothly and I can even steer with one hand.


I was able to sneak a quick video of my two boys cuddling together. So cute.

9 comments:

Bill Hastings said...

Such a cutie! Glad we could spend the weekend and looking forward to coming back for the blessing. Change will come fast at this age!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Those first two pictures are especially beautiful. I want him to cuddle with me!

bbcurfew said...

Oh my, love him!

The last Unicorn said...

I think I am in love too :)

Whitney said...

Such a cute little snuggler. Can't believe he'll be five months old before we get to meet him!

Anna said...

I LOVE when they curl up in a little fetal ball when you are holding them. So fun and so sweet.

sara said...

He is so cute and little. I love it. My favorite is when they curl up in a ball and cuddle too. Mine does it too!

Tasha said...

He is seriously so darling!! I am totally in love with him. His beautiful eyes. . . how he curls up when he is cuddled on you . . .oh so cute.

Danielle Hastings said...

Hi Christian and Shandra. Congratulations on the new baby! He looks adorable!

I didn't realize you were both so creative and into house projects. I'm not at all good with that stuff. You should check out my friend's webpage (craftynest.com). She likes to salvage cheap furniture and make something fun out of it.

Best of luck with the new addition!