Friday, September 19, 2008

pandora radio



Many probably know already, but wanted to just pass on this little resource of free music. I was told about it a while ago now, and almost all the new music I've bought in the last 6 months has been stuff I learned from Pandora. Just go there and set up an account (free) and then make some stations for yourself by telling it what bands/ songs you like and the magic genome project finds other music you may like based on what you say you like. It's pretty sweet and a helpful tool for me in keeping informed. The radio here in Hawaii is pretty limited, I do love my Jawaiian, but I like to branch out sometimes. What's great is you can hook it up at work, minimize it, and enjoy the tunes all day long. You're welcome.

4 comments:

Gavin and Shawna said...

Hey y'all~
I just had a major flashback of staring at a scribble list of songs for Jim & Whit's wedding...the night before...good times!
How r u guys? whats new??
-shawna

Blayden Family said...

So Apparently Nick already knew about this and here I am stokked to tell him about it and he it like yeah, already knew about it. Anyhow, I am so grateful dude, since my husband didn't even share it with me. Sweetness in the house for Shandra.

Anna said...

We (well especially Rob) are big fans. I think Rob listens to it all day at work.

Brooke said...

Is it great?! Jesh loves pandora radio. I pretty sure he listens to all day at work.