Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Christian!

This is coming a little late but I wanted to wish my main squeeze a happy birthday! I'm sure most of you would agree with me when I say, thank goodness this cute boy was born 29 years ago. I hope that you enjoyed your big day yesterday and know that we all love you. I'm sorry that your German Chocolate Cake ended up looking like poop pie, but at least it tasted amazing. Happy Birthday! Love you baby.







Christian's homemade German Chocolate Cake. Yum.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, too!!! Love the pictures...and the cake looks like it tasted delicious :)

Bill Hastings said...

Happy Birthday, Christian. Great pix.

Anna said...

Wish we could have been there to celebrate. Happy Birthday! And Shandra I think the cake looks good.

Alisa said...

Happy Birthday Christian! The cake looked amazing! You can't go wrong with German chocolate.

Briana said...

You guys are so cute! I love that cake. It looks like one of my creations......made with love :) Hope Christian had a great birthday.

The last Unicorn said...

Happy belated birthday Christian!!! I didn't realize you were my age... aren't we all getting old???
I miss you tons! The cake looks yummy... presentation is not ALWAYS everything :)

Tasha said...

Happy birthday to Christian! I love how you posted so many pictures. How you had a great birthday :) and your cake actually does look really good :)