Sunday, April 27, 2008

Not a Baldwin?

Did anyone else think that Bill Pullman was a Baldwin? I'm so confused. My whole life I thought he was a Baldwin until this weekend when I was watching Newsies and found out his real name. Yes, I was watching Newsies, no need to laugh. I tried to get Christian to watch it with me by telling him Batman was in it, (Christian Bale is the star but he is about 12 years old.) He didn't buy it. Anyways, he looks like he could be a Baldwin right? I'm not crazy right? This world is filled with so many surprises.





5 comments:

Tasha said...

You are so funny. Yes, he definatly looks like he could be a baldwin. I love that you were watching Newsies. That is one of my favorite movies. I haven't seen it in years though. It has some of the best songs!

Anna said...

I'm laughing so hard.
And I am personally a huge newsies fan. It was sort of a summer fling for me and my friends way back...12 year old Christian Bale wasn't so shabby....neither was Brooklyn.
"It's a fine life, carryin' the banner...." Yup a classic.
Can't wait to see you guys!

sara said...

I'm a big fan of Newsies too. I loved Christian Bale in that movie. I never thought of Bill Pullman as a Baldwin though, but looking at those pictures makes me think that he could be . . . ;)

Dana and Chase said...

shandra i am in shock right now! Sunday i made chase watch newsies with me! the only way i got him to watch it was by saying he is the batman guy!!! oh my gosh! how crazy is that.. we really are sisters..needless to say he hated it and was mad i made him watch it. I guess you had to grow up watching it to love it :) but it is funny you thought he was a baldwin.. never thought of him as anything but the casper dad

Gavin and Shawna said...

Embarrassed to say I own the DVD Newsies...and my Christian used to LOVE it..he called it "boys dancing".
Can't wait to see y'all in a week!
~Shawna