Saturday, April 5, 2008

Step Up!



It's pretty sad that my dance class is coming to an end next Friday. I'm having too much fun! This hip hop class was not easy to get into, I had to hang out on the waiting list for awhile. Now that we are coming to a close on our 12 session class, it's down to two of us girls. Apparently, not every one could handle the heat. :) ha ha. Private Dance Class! Even better. Last night we learned a new Chris Judd count (J-Lo's ex). It kind of went down like this picture, rain and all. Christian was hollering at me from the crowd, waving his hands in the air and pumping his fists. We'll see if I sign up for summer session, I don't know if my body can handle it.

Here's a little preview of Mr. Wade Robson himself, advertising his fugly shoes but I love watching this guy dance!


7 comments:

Briana said...

That is awesome! I would love to do something like that. You need to video you dancing next time and post it :)

Anna said...

That sounds fun. I would love to take a dance class, but I dance even worst than poor Elaine and don't think I could handle the embarrassment.

Tasha said...

How fun are you!!! Way to go taking a fun dance class. I hope you are able to take another one. So fun!

Drew and Stormi said...

You're so motivated! I need some of that right about now...after the baby, I need to lose some weight! I could not move like that if my life depended on it!

Kelly de Villiers said...

Shandra, I remember your hip hop moves from when we were little in Westminster....man, i can't even remember the name of that place...
way to rock it!

Whitney said...

How about you teach the rest of us Hastings (and formerly Hastings, as in Cwung Wee) some of your moves, and we perform a little halftime show at my wedding fiesta? BAM!

Anonymous said...

so I saw step-up 2 last night. It was kind of my fav. Teach me how to dance like that.