Thursday, July 12, 2012

This week

This is what I get to see when I tuck her into naps each day.  She LOVES nap time and loves to snuggle with her "baby".  And usually when I walk away I'm thinking, "aww man, if only..."  I wish I could trade places with her sometimes.  She looks so dang cozy and I get super jealous on those sleep deprived days.  :)   
 My cute (and not annoying at all) little helpers insist on sitting on the counter while we 'all' make dinner rolls.  My counter space is already limited but we make it work.  They actually turned out really good!
And a fresh picked rose from my little man.  

3 comments:

Bill Hastings said...

So cute!

Whitney said...

Geez, I'm jealous of Betsy's naps, too! I don't know what's going on with Ever, but she sucks at naps now. It's terrible. Is that one of the Sears pictures of TKan behind the flower? Cute.

Courtney said...

Love those pictures, I just want to be cuddling with Bess. And that picture of both of them on the counter is fantastic. Can't wait for August!