Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Beach Day at Chuns

We had another great beach day last Saturday at Chuns and took some fun pictures.  Betsy is now able to wear some of her adorable bathing suits.  I swear, I'm having so much fun with this girl thing.  They are like little dolls to dress up!  

Betsy is all geared up and ready to go!

While wearing his "super hero" wetsuit, Tristan focuses on getting his shaka just right.


 I can't handle all the cuteness.

Today was a big day for this little one...

She took her first dip in the ocean.  And I really mean 'dip', we only put her in up to her ankles.  But she didn't even flinch.  I think she liked it.  :)

The boys took the board out.  I feel so much better now that Tristan can wear his super hero wetsuit out there.  They go pretty far out and it always makes me nervous.  

Unfortunately I got tied up with Betsy and couldn't take any pictures of them riding the waves together.  I need to get some soon because it's really cute and we are so proud of Tristan for being so brave.

The Thomson family came and joined us!

Dads are the best.  They are always good at entertaining the kids and they don't mind getting dirty.  

While digging their hole, Zach came across this little guy...


And battled it out with him.  

Tristan became tough and started throwing sand at the crab.

And told him to go back where he belonged.  It was all kind of sad for the crab.

By the end of the beach day, diapers came off and things got really messy.

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Those are some amazing pictures. And Betsy looks as amazing as ever. I'm in love with her leg rolls.

Whitney said...

Poor crab, but cute post. The first pic of Bets is adorable.

Emily C said...

Betsy is adorable in her seersucker suit! So cute!!

Chelcie said...

Ahh! I'm ready to pack up everything & move closer to you guys! How fun is your life :) You and Betsy look adorable & Christian & Tristan are as cute as ever!

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

That ruffled swimming suit is scrumptious!!

test said...

no crabs were harmed during the making of this beach day

Bill Hastings said...

Great pix. Thank heavens no crabs were harmed; mom was worried.

Anna said...

I don't think I can handle the cuteness either. Betsy makes me squeal, she is so squishy, and adorable, and....squeeeeal.
PS with the job change and move to Reno, look for a visit from us! Time to introduce the kids to all your fun beaches, and their cousins of course :)!

Brooke said...

What fun! I love that swimsuit. I hope someday I will have a little girl to dress in such cute clothes.