Monday, February 21, 2011

the gonzalez family

We had the opportunity to make a quick trip out to California to watch this sweet, little family be sealed together in the Newport Beach Temple. I just love them, especially that little boy of theirs, Joaquin. The sealing ceremony was so special and wonderful and I'm so glad that we could be there.

Photobucket

I didn't take that many pictures of the gang but here are a couple from my camera, attempting to take nice sibling pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulations Gonzalez Family! We love you!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats to Brooke and Mando. It's so great that you got to be there for the sealing.

PS. Why aren't we getting any full-body pics? I need to see baby girl!

The last Unicorn said...

what a special day! And I love the picture with Ian. It's like you are saying "he's adopted right Chelc?" "of course shandra... just look at him!"

Bill Hastings said...

So glad you could be there.
WV: union How appropriate!

Brooke said...

So awesome. I love going to sealings. How come you guys are all so gorgeous!?

Dana and Chase said...

Wish I was there! Love the last picture ha ha classic

sara said...

What a nice day for you all to be together! I can't believe it's been a year already since they've been married! How exciting for them. I love all the sibling pictures:)

Tasha said...

Oh, that just makes me so happy.