Sunday, November 28, 2010

baby: part II

We are expecting! Our baby girl will be making her big debut on April 29th. We are so excited, and so nervous at the same time. How do people survive with two kids? I don't understand. I sound really ridiculous right? People do it everyday, with even more kids. Maybe Tristan will have matured a little more by the time baby gets here? But then I hear that the second one is a lot easier. You have already got the baby routine down, you know what to expect. Either way, we are thrilled. We love being parents more than anything and can't wait to meet this little girl.

Here are a few of our latest ultrasound photos, which may be boring to most, but she's so cute I had to put some up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

16 weeks along.

Photobucket

17 comments:

Emily C said...

Baby girl will be sooo beautiful!! Congrats! What exciting news!

Brooke said...

Yay! I am so excited for you. Aren't you the cutest pregnant lady ever!

Bill Hastings said...

Great news, indeed! Congratulations!

Courtney said...

Hooray! I can't wait to meet the little lady. And you are looking amazing! Can't wait to see it in person!

elise said...

Congrats!! You look adorable. How fun to have a little girl, with a big brother looking out for her.

tatum said...

congrats! i can't wait for our baby girls to meet and play at disneyland together.

Lisa said...

I saw your comment on Anna's blog about baby #2, so I wanted to congratulate you guys!! And a GIRL - very exciting!! Best of both worlds.

Melanie said...

We are so excited for your little girl to come!

Anna said...

Wahoo! You will survive 2 just fine, you are great parents. We are excited for you guys.

Alisa said...

Yay!

Whitney said...

Yea!!!

Drew and Stormi said...

Oh my gosh, Shandra...congrats to you and Christian! How exciting...you look so cute!

Liz said...

Congrats to the two of you! Bill told me your news a few days ago. So exciting! (And in my opinion, two becomes easier than one, because they entertain each other so much. Not necessarily the first week or two . . . then it's mostly mom trying to keep the big brother from poking eyes and pulling off ears!)

The last Unicorn said...

this is so much fun and you are soooo cute pregnant!

Marci said...

I love it!!! We are both having girls like 1 week apart. I hope that they have a calming effect on our crazy little boys.

Tasha said...

So exciting!!! I just got your christmas card and said "What? Shandra is having a baby girl?" I love it!!! Make me happy. Congrats :) You are a super model too. Seriously. I love that last picture of you. So cute.

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

Congratulations you guys!! Tristan will love having a sister. And I'm sure she'll be just as adorable as he is.