Wednesday, March 24, 2010

his phone

Tristan loves talking on his new phone that he got for his birthday. I probably shouldn't say talking, I mean yelling. Whomever he thinks is on the other end of that phone, he must not be a fan of because he's not very nice to them. I'm also pretty impressed that he knows how to use a land line phone, being that he has never seen one in his life. Only cell phones here. Well, he mostly uses the back of his head to talk into the phone, but he's getting the hang of it. It's really cute.


5 comments:

Drew and Stormi said...

I love him! That video is so cute, it was good to hear your voices as well!

Bill Hastings said...

Cute kid you got!

Whitney said...

That's so funny. I love that he picks it up and puts it on the side or back of his head every time, despite your good examples of proper placement:-)

Anna said...

I love the convo Christian has with the imaginary caller.

Brooke and Mando said...

I probably watched this video a million times! Soooo cute!