Friday, March 19, 2010

finger foods = messy boy

It's always a toss up; do I want to let him feed himself so I can get a few things done? But that means major clean-up for the floor and highchair and he will need a bath immediately after, OR do I just take the time to feed him myself (with lots of patience because he takes his time) with minor clean-up. Oy! The decisions I need to make these days.


Tristan enjoys shampooing his hair with pasta sauce.

It's messy mom, but finger foods are so much fun!


The double point.

8 comments:

Tasha said...

I totally hear ya on that one. Feed themeselves seem to win out at our house lately. But, I really do not like the mess either. Oh, I hear ya!

Anonymous said...

I vote to let him feed himself, I mean look at those pictures! Way more fun!

tatum said...

is that a white couch i see in the background? ok, if you can do it, then i can convince Sam to do it. he says that when we have kids someday, white couches are not practical, but i LOVE white furniture. so thank you. if you guys are doing it, then we will to. haha!

The last Unicorn said...

I hear that pasta sauce makes your hair nice and silky... at least that is what Tristan told me :)

Anna said...

He looks fabulous! I love it.

Bill Hastings said...

Great pix!

cassidy said...

Messy, but super cute! I love the double point picture.

Brooke said...

I always wonder if they even get any in their mouths or is it just spread throughout the dinning room. the double point is really cute.