Tuesday, September 22, 2009

snorter

It's funny because Tristan goes through these cute and quirky phases where he does something over and over again, and then moves on to something new. Like the lion growling, or he started inhaling really loud as though he couldn't breath, (he was breathing, he's just a little over dramatic at times). His new thing is snorting. I think that he discovered this soon after he had his runny nose. Yuck, but it became fun for him to breath in and out of his nose. See video below.



He's become quite the noisy eater. I think that he thinks you are supposed to say "yummm", or "ahhhhh" when you open your mouth to eat because that's what I did when I was teaching him how to eat.

8 comments:

Drew and Stormi said...

I absolutely love that video...so stinkin cute! I love his big blue eyes!

cassidy said...

So cute! I love Tristan's little snorting. He is such a funny boy! The video was cute - he definitely sounds like he's enjoying his food!

Bill Hastings said...

He's changing so quickly. Must see you all again soon!

The last Unicorn said...

That is hilarious! I love the noises that come out of that little guy!

Anna said...

Wahoo, we get to see your snorter in a couple of weeks.

Briana said...

Man he looks big! They grow up so fast!! Love it all!

Brooke said...

Seriously adorable.

The Bradshaws said...

This Tristan fellow is awesome! Radley went through a "look I'm breathing weird" phase too. Wish we could bask in your guys' glory some day. Maybe we can meet up in Cali or HI in the future?.