Saturday, January 17, 2009

we're pretty much famous...(at least our dresser is)



We recently bought this dresser from craigslist for $25 (+$5 tip) and had some ideas about how to fix it up. We want to use it for baby's room. I knew there was potential to be a cool piece. We wanted to get more input so emailed Apartment Therapy with a couple pics and asked for their advice...That was a week or two ago and I was starting to think they were over helping us, then Shandra was browsing today and noticed our dresser and my email on their site! So we're pretty much famous by now. I've begun work on it and will post again next week with the final outcome. Get ready, it should be sweet...

check it out here.

We really like AT, it's a cool & free way to get advice for home design stuff like this, or just get inspired.

4 comments:

Bill Hastings said...

Can't wait to see the finished product. Interesting to see all the input.

Tasha said...

That is awesome! I am excited to know about that website too. Can't wait to see pictures of the finished product. I love craigslist!

Briana said...

That is pretty cool. I do want to see the finished project!!

Whitney said...

Good work. The AT peeps are so nice and helpful - so many comments. We've been talking about whether you can refinish veneer, too, so we're following your progress.