Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines Day away from my Valentine



This year for Valentines Day I was in California for a wedding, and I was sad because my Valentine was not there with me. My dad surprised everyone and got us all tickets to go see Wicked! (Actually, he secretly forgot to get me a ticket because he forgot that I was going to be in town. I had to remind them that I was coming out, which proved to me how excited they all were for my visit. :) Thank goodness he found me a seat right next to them. Dad to the rescue!). It turned out to be a great night. We went to Kobes for dinner and then headed off to LA for Wicked, which was AMAZING by the way!
Our chef, Danielson, (on the left) was pretty awesome on the grill.



2 comments:

Bill Hastings said...

Looks like a fun trip. Hoping you can come over for Easter weekend.

Tasha said...

Lucky, lucky girl!! What a good dad to give such a great Valentine's Day gift to all of you. Wicked is something I really want to see. It looks so good. Someday, someday. I am glad you had so much fun being home for a weekend!