Monday, December 10, 2012

Our little tree

We got a little 4 ft. tree this year.  I had big plans for this tree with lots of homemade garland and a new topper but since we were in the middle of our sick funk, I decided I could care less this year.  :)  There's always next year!  

We are finally feeling better!  The bug sure was going around though.  Almost every one we knew caught it.  It was a feisty little bug.  It lingered a little longer in our home.  No fun!  We can finally start enjoying the holidays now.  


I love her hair.  100% air dried from her bath.
Notice Fred our Elf in the stocking above.  Fred has already sent a letter in the mail to Tristan letting him know that he has been naughty and needs to start listening to his parents.  Fred disappeared for a few days to hang out with Santa to decide if he was going to bring his presents this year.  After a (minor) change in behavior, Fred came back and Tristan was happy and relieved.   

5 comments:

Courtney said...

There are no words for Betsy's hair. I'm in love. The tree looks awesome. And mostly, I'm so glad you're finally all feeling better. AWFUL!

Bill Hastings said...

So glad you're all feeling better! Pix are great. Just think how much Bets will save by not having to have her hair done!

Anna said...

Hooray for good health and christmas trees.

I thought we were going to be able to get away without doing the elf thing. Then Clara went to her friends house. And now it is ALL she wants in the world. So my other friend bought her one. How funny is that. I guess we are having an elf.

Whitney said...

Such pretty pictures. Your tree is very cute. Betsy's hair is great, and that story about Fred is hilarious. I haven't heard about this whole elf trend.

cassidy said...

Oh my gosh, Betsy's hair. I love it so much. And I love the drama with the elf. It sounds like maybe I need to do that next year, because Truman's been a monster this whole month.