Sunday, December 18, 2011

The stockings are hung...

...on our orange canvases with care.

Since we will be home for the holidays this year, I decided to make our family our own Christmas stockings.  They are finally done!  I started them back in November and I only had a small window of time to work on them at night, and not every night.  So I feel like they were sitting there on the machine forever.  I'm so happy we can finally hang them.  

Tristan and Betsy's stockings represent snow animals from the north and south poles; the polar bear and penguins.  

Woodland animals for Dad and Mom's stockings. 

My attempt to hand-write our names onto to patches failed miserably.  I have decided I would order embroidered name patches instead.  So glad they are done, just in time for Santa!    

10 comments:

Bill Hastings said...

Very different! Will you be adding this line to arkotec?

Artsy Aut said...

I love them so much! They look awesome. Maybe we can see you over Christmas...

Shandra said...

naw, not for Arkotec. :)

Anna said...

Very cute. I should comission you to make some. I am SICK of the ones I made a few years back.

Courtney said...

They look so great. You make the rest of us look bad.

The last Unicorn said...

those are the cutest things ever! you are so talented :)

Nancy said...

They are adorable! Good JOB!!

Chelcie said...

Oh my Gosh! You'll have to make me some for christmas next year! Ill pay you ;) So so cute shan..

Emily C said...

very very cute!! i want to sew stockings for us some day, but waiting for a few more kids before i go through all the trouble. yours are so darling! merry christmas!

Tasha said...

They are AWESOME Shandra!!