Monday, December 13, 2010

christmas happenings

Photobucket
Our Christmas tree has been up for a couple of weeks now. It's real! I love the smell it brings to our living room. Tristan has been really good about not yanking on the tree or ornaments. In fact, when he had a friend over last week, he brought her over to the tree and pointed his finger at it and said, "no no no!". I guess he's remembering what Mom and Dad have told him.

Photobucket
He wasn't that stoked on Santa. "Mom, Dad, who is this man?

Photobucket
"Seriously mom, are you going to do something about this?"

Photobucket
"Really? A candy cane? That's the best you've got?"

Photobucket
"Please don't touch me".

Photobucket
"I'm done here, and I feel a little queasy now ". After he hopped down from his lap, he handed the candy cane back to him.

Photobucket
Later that night, the boys frosted the sugar cookies.

Photobucket
Tristan got creative and used his licked finger to help spread the frosting on the cookie.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Multi-tasking! I hope that those of you who ate our cookies enjoyed them!

3 comments:

Bill Hastings said...

Glad you've got the boy trained! Our tree will be safe, after all.

Anna said...

I am pretty sure that my kids hate Santa. None of them ever want to see him. It's pretty funny. Love the anti-Santa sequence.

Courtney said...

The santa series is fantastic. As is the cookie decorating. So cute. I can't wait to see you guys soon!