Sunday, October 10, 2010

cool tricks, cool tricks!

Just a quick spotlight on our family star, Tristan. Over the past few months, he has figured out some cool tricks, and since mom and dad like to capture everything on film, we are able to share some of them with you! One of his personal faves right now: standing on dad's hand. This cute grin always goes along with this trick.


Photobucket
Photobucket
It may look as though he has had some professional training in gymnastics or perhaps ballet, based on his form, but I promise that the camera just caught these poses at the right moment.


Here is a video of some of his other cool tricks. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

So cute! Can't wait to see him soon. I'm loving the standing on the hand trick. Grecian, very impressive arm strength.

Brooke and Mando said...

I love when he says "mama" in that cute little voice, and "whaaat's that!" He is so adorable! I'm in love with those big eyes! He is so talented in many ways! Im so proud of him!

Dana and Chase said...

shandra he is beautiful!!!! I love the video what a cute little personality :)

Tasha said...

Those are some seriously amazing tricks!

The last Unicorn said...

those are some cool tricks!!! He is so cute

Anneke said...

He is so stinkin adorable and getting so big!!! Little trickster =)

cassidy said...

My favorite is him blowing a kiss at the end. So cute. I love his tricks.

Anna said...

He is awesome. I wish we got to see him live and in person. Sad that it costs five million dollars to get to Hawaii.