Sunday, March 9, 2008

My ABCs!

Tagged by Ms. Stormi.

A
- Attached or Single? Attached

B- Best Friend? Christian
C- Cake or Pie? German Chocolate Cake with homemade frosting (made by Christian's mom.)
D- Day of Choice? Definitely Saturdays
E- Essential Item? Parmesan Gold Fishies
F- Favorite Color? I love wearing black, but I guess my fav right now is orange or pink.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Chocolate covered gummy bears
H-Hometown? Orange County, California
I- Favorite Indulgence? Japanese or Mexican Food
J- January or July? Probably July. January is kind of depressing because it means that Christmas is over and you have to wait another whole year. Plus July is Christian's birthday.

K- Kids? Hopefully in the near future.
L- Life isn't complete without? Christian's dance moves.
M- Marriage date? 8/9/02
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 older brother and 2 younger sisters. Love and miss them all!
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobias and Fears? Being chased by a flying roach. It happened to Christian and I can see the effects it had on him.
Q- Quote? "It's so hot in here" - Christian just said that when he walked in
R- Reason to smile? I have an amazing family
S- Season of choice? Spring
T- Tag three people? Alisa, Courtney, Tasha

U- Unknown fact about me? I think I used to be a dancer in my first life. I'm always thinking about it and I always have a new dance routine in my head, but when I try it, it doesn't look as good as it does in my head.
V- Vegetable? potatoes
W- Worst Habit? Brushing my teeth too much (or Christian just said, "stretching out your face", sad). I can't help my quasimoto faces.
X-ray or Ultrasound? X-rays I guess
Y- Your favorite food? I secretly love Top Ramen and I consider it a treat when I eat it. I can't eat too much of it because of all the sodium so I can only eat it sparingly. Also, Japanese and Mexican Food.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Leo

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute posting! We missed you today, Shandra! I hope your neck gets feeling better. By the way, what size shoes do you wear? :)

Bill Hastings said...

Sweet. Haven't seen Christian dance for a long time. Love that cake, too.

Briana said...

I really just want to sit and chat with you and catch up on everything. You guys are such a cute couple!!